Les Tresors Du Jazz 1957 [Disc 74] (Le Chant du Monde 2007)
Thank you Patrick! Glad to see you back!
I really agree with you, it started ! Thank you Soulpapa !
Yep, good to see you back again Patrick, glad you have your computer issues sorted out now, and thanks for #74.
Thank you Bob, yes I needed to finish this series, for the computer it’s done
Merci, Patrick. Nous avons atteint la ligne d'arrivée.Alvin
Yes Alvin, but there is still the 75th for 1957 and it’s finished...
Thank you for your the time you have spent sharing this wonderful series. This has opened my ears to many new artists!Cheers,Mike M
Thanks Mike for comment I appreciate !
Thank you Patrick! Glad to see you back!
RépondreSupprimerI really agree with you, it started ! Thank you Soulpapa !
RépondreSupprimerYep, good to see you back again Patrick, glad you have your computer issues sorted out now, and thanks for #74.
RépondreSupprimerThank you Bob, yes I needed to finish this series, for the computer it’s done
SupprimerMerci, Patrick. Nous avons atteint la ligne d'arrivée.
RépondreSupprimerAlvin
Yes Alvin, but there is still the 75th for 1957 and it’s finished...
RépondreSupprimerThank you for your the time you have spent sharing this wonderful series. This has opened my ears to many new artists!
RépondreSupprimerCheers,
Mike M
Thanks Mike for comment I appreciate !
RépondreSupprimer