Une Histoire du Jazz Vocal 1941
[Disc 9] (Le Chant du Monde 2011)
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Really beautiful, I love Dexter Gordon (Mr. Around Midnight), I'm listening to it now, great feeling, great quartet. Merci Doc!
over the last few days I have been downloading your 'Tresors' & 'Histoire du Jazz Vocal' boxes. I'm massively appreciative both to have them, and for the huge amount of work you put in to this site in general.So, thank you!
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
RépondreSupprimerReally beautiful, I love Dexter Gordon (Mr. Around Midnight), I'm listening to it now, great feeling, great quartet. Merci Doc!
RépondreSupprimerover the last few days I have been downloading your 'Tresors' & 'Histoire du Jazz Vocal' boxes. I'm massively appreciative both to have them, and for the huge amount of work you put in to this site in general.
RépondreSupprimerSo, thank you!